Saturday, October 15, 2011

Week Four


So, I've been in college for a month.  Thus far it's pretty awesome.  I feel like I'm learning a lot, being exposed to all these new ideas that change my conceptions on how I view history, art, and my own potential.  I've been drawing a lot more -- I have four sketch books of various sizes with me here, and I always have at least one of them with me so whenever I have some down time when I'm biking around campus I have a vessel for creativity.
I really like the cows.
There are some really awesome girls on my floor too who I've become friends with.  Last night we were going to watch a movie, but we ended up just staying up until 1 in the morning talking and drinking tea.

Pictures courtesy of Valentina, my Bosnian-descended friend.  I'm wearing a dress with POCKETS (!!!) that I got with Nicole (pictured below), Melissa, and girl Alex (there's a boy Alex on our floor, which makes things confusing). And yes, I am wearing ruby slippers.  Dream come true. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment